söndag, maj 07, 2006

Announcing RbYAML

This is an announcement of the availability of RbYAML, a pure Ruby YAML parser, based on the Python project PyYAML3000. The last two weeks I've converted this to Ruby, with more or less the same functionality. The glaring hole is Unicode, which isn't there right now.

The project will be updated regularly, and will also soon move to RubyForge.

Right now the homepage is here: http://rbyaml.ologix.com

In a few days I'll post a longer blog with some information about the Python-to-Ruby translation, which had some interesting surprises, at least for me.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonym sa...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonym sa...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»